Sunday, January 31, 2010

My own thoughts about 2012 and to prepare for survive

As an author of this blog, I have collected and shared some of the information in this blog and my other blogs.

I hope all is well and ends well. The best way to predict future is to create it, a nice line that I read in a social networking website.

I live in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India and the city is in list number 2 for earthquake. I can't predict exact date and time but I can be prepared for the devastation. So every one must prepare and followed by wise sayings.

I have prepared to face earthquake by watching disaster and prediction movies like Earthquake, Volcano, The Core, Deep Impact, 2012, The day after tomorrow, Final destination 1, 2, 3, 4, 2022 etc.

We must face life as it happens but be prepared to face everything. Remember 'No fate but what we make'

I will give my advice to my readers later and share what I know.

Below is the link for information about dooms day and end of the world.

Check regularly in Wikipedia for the articles and updating time.

No comments: